Understanding our tech stack
Our technology stack is broad enough to solve almost any problem, and focused enough to help us remain experts on each tool.
Tech stack overview:
- .NET: ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET MVC, WPF read more
- Java: Java EE, Servlets, EJB, JAX-WS, Spring (Core/Boot/MVC) read more
- PHP: Symfony, Laravel, Zend, Yii, Doctrine
- Mobile web: Xamarin, Ionic, Sencha, Cordova
- SQL databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, Sphinx, Amazon ECS
- Big data: Hadoop, Sybase IQ
- Cloud Services: Azure, AWS
We have to admit that we really enjoy playing with blockchain, the latest AI technologies, the Internet of Everything and other disruptive trends in the software industry. That said, because we refuse to compromise on quality, we tend to rely on proven technologies that our engineers like. For us, technology is not the goal – it’s a tool we use to solve difficult engineering problems for our partners. We respect and enjoy technology, but we don’t worship it.